Here we go again.
These scammers simply won't give up and neither will I.
This time, they've gone a step further by sending a fake LHDN (Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri) notice directly to my company's email, complete with an attachment designed to pressure recipients into opening it.
To the people behind this: your tactics are becoming increasingly desperate, but they are also becoming increasingly exposed.
I am not fighting this alone. Together with cybersecurity professionals, researchers, and communities such as cybervigilantes, we will continue to expose your methods, educate the public, and report your activities to the relevant authorities.
At the same time, I am actively monitoring for any suspicious activity, including fake service requests, website enquiry, unusual profile views, IP and Mac Address and unsolicited network connections. Enhanced security measures and anomaly detection systems are in place across my servers and workstations. Any abnormal behavior will be detected and addressed accordingly.
Every fake email you send gives us another opportunity to warn thousands of potential victims.
You keep sending scams. We'll keep exposing them.
