(Photo for illustrative purposes only)
I am neither a corporate leader, a VIP, nor a member of any royal family. However, through my professional and social engagements over the years, I have had the privilege of knowing and maintaining contact with many individuals from such circles.
I would like to urge anyone who is approached by any individual or party claiming to know me personally, represent me, act on my behalf, or maintain a close association with me, to kindly verify such claims directly with me via email or telephone (for those who have my contact number).
I have recently received numerous reports from associates, corporate leaders, collaboration partners, members of royal circles, VVIPs, and VIPs regarding individuals engaging in name-dropping and implying connections with me that may be inaccurate, exaggerated, or entirely unauthorized. While I generally do not take issue with people claiming acquaintance or association, my concern arises when such claims are used to suggest that they have my endorsement, support, influence, or authorization to participate in, secure, or gain advantage in specific projects, business opportunities, or professional engagements.
For the avoidance of doubt, I do not authorize any individual or party to make representations on my behalf unless expressly stated by me in writing or communicated directly by me. Therefore, I strongly encourage anyone receiving such representations to seek confirmation from me directly before relying on or acting upon them.
In addition, I have traced several instances involving individuals who have seriously engaged in such misrepresentation, including cases where my name was used to pursue projects or financing arrangements, despite having only minimal or incidental prior interaction with me, such as a single conversation on LinkedIn or a brief, chance meeting at a seminar. In response to these matters, I have already lodged several police reports and instructed my legal representatives to formally communicate with the parties involved, requiring them to retract all statements and issue a formal apology.
Failing compliance, I will not hesitate to pursue all necessary legal actions available under the law to protect my name, reputation, and professional integrity
In addition, I have traced several instances involving individuals who have seriously engaged in such misrepresentation, including cases where my name was used to pursue projects or financing arrangements, despite having only minimal or incidental prior interaction with me, such as a single conversation on LinkedIn or a brief, chance meeting at a seminar. In response to these matters, I have already lodged several police reports and instructed my legal representatives to formally communicate with the parties involved, requiring them to retract all statements and issue a formal apology.
Failing compliance, I will not hesitate to pursue all necessary legal actions available under the law to protect my name, reputation, and professional integrity
