Sunday, August 23, 2026

Open to New Opportunities

After many years of professional experience across QHSE, governance, sustainability, systems & methods, project management and consultancy, I am now open to exploring a new professional opportunity.

I am particularly interested in senior management, consultancy, advisory, QHSE/ESG, governance, systems & methods, project or strategic roles where my experience can create meaningful value.

Some may ask about my involvement with QHSEL Consultancy Sdn. Bhd.

To be transparent, I am a shareholder of QHSEL. However, my shareholding should not be confused with a full-time operational employment commitment. I am not seeking a new position merely as an extension of QHSEL.

If I accept a suitable opportunity, my intention is to give the organisation my professional commitment, time and responsibilities required by the role. Any potential conflict of interest, confidentiality requirement or company policy will of course be respected and properly disclosed.

In fact, my experience building and working within a consultancy environment has given me an even broader perspective not only as a technical professional, but also in understanding business, governance, risk, people, systems and organisational realities.

At this stage of my career, I am not simply looking for a job. I am looking for the right opportunity where experience, integrity and practical knowledge can make a difference.

If you know of an organisation looking for someone with this combination of experience, I would be happy to have a conversation.

Open to opportunities. Open to contributing. Open to the next chapter.