As expected, my all-time favourite team, Spain, are the
2026 W
rld Cup champions! 

Too bad I missed Ferran Torres' beautiful winning goal, I was sound asleep after spending the entire day at HKL, making sure my Hajjah wife safely got through her minor surgery.
Ironically, while at the hospital, I overheard the doctors talking about the match. One of them said, "It's the final tonight." I smiled, thinking I'd catch the highlights later.
Congratulations, La Roja! Another unforgettable chapter in football history.
Well, I guess this is the moment for Lionel Messi to finally hang up his boots.
He has already achieved what every footballer dreams of winning the World Cup, countless club trophies, and leaving a legacy that few will ever match. There's nothing left for him to prove.
As a football fan, I sincerely hope he doesn't plan a comeback for the next World Cup. Sometimes, the greatest players write the perfect ending by knowing when to take their final bow.
Thank you, Leo, for the unforgettable memories. Football will always remember your magic. 

p.s. What really made me chuckle was seeing one particular leader trying to sneak into the team photo after spending years mocking Spain.