Wednesday, July 01, 2026

STOP SENDING ME EMAILS ABOUT REBUILDING MY/COMPANY'S WEBSITE OR TO PUT MY/COMPANY'S NAME ON TOP OF SEARCH ENGINES RESULTS

I'm getting tired of people from overseas especially from this one country constantly sending unsolicited emails offering to build my website or promising to put my name or my company's name at the top of search engine results.


Please understand that I have a programming background myself. I was already implementing "SEO techniques" long before the term "SEO" became mainstream. Back in the days of manual HTML websites, I used search engine spidering, keyword optimization, and other indexing techniques to ensure my sites ranked well.


My name has consistently appeared at the top of search results since the days of AltaVista and Yahoo dating back to 1999. Many of my coding and "SEO" practices anticipated or resembled the semantic, standards-based approach later formalized in HTML5. My current and previous companies have also achieved strong visibility on Google through legitimate means.


i don't need a flashy or overly beautiful website. What matters is presenting the right information to the right audience.


A website isn't judged solely by its appearance, it's judged by its purpose, clarity, usability, and the value of its content. I know what my visitors are looking for, and I know how to present it in a way that is meaningful, searchable, and useful.


Design attracts attention, but content, credibility, and relevance are what keep people coming back.


So, with all due respect, please stop sending these generic sales pitches. They are unnecessary, and they only waste both your time and mine.