Monday, January 29, 2024

CONSTRUCTION STUDY VISIT AND FREE TRAINING/LECTURE

CONSTRUCTION SITE STUDY VISIT

I like to do a study visit at any construction sites in Kuala Lumpur. It's not an audit or assessment, I assure you. Just to get the feel of it and perhaps engaged in value added conversation or suggest unrecorded improvement. It's free of charge - it's all confidential. Anyone interested to take me in? PM me please.

FREE 3 HOURS TRAINING/LECTURE 

I am also doing a free of charge 2 hours training/lecture with 30 minutes - 1 hour Q & A - with detailed information and formats to any organization wishing to engage me for in house or online or even at any conference. Do make your own arrangements- PM or Whatssap me. The topics (1 topic of your choice) would cover Sustainable Development, Good Governance, QHSE including Anti-Bribery Management Systems - any types of industry. Offer valid till end February, 2024. Kuala Lumpur ONLY. 

Conditions : 

1. I am not covering for any rental of conference room, internet, photocopying, certificates or other arrangements such as projector, digital TV, F & B. But my training/lecture will be free.

2. For Selangor and outside KL - will need to discuss other 

arrangements such as mobilization and accommodation. But my training/lecture will be free.

3. I will need the session to be recorded for me and for the entity engaging me for the session.

All notes and slides will be shared or downloaded after the session.